FIND THE RIGHT BUYER
Are you ready to sell Napa Valley real estate?
Here are a few tips to get you on your way.
Find and contact a local Realtor.
Work with a Local Realtor that has intimate knowledge of the market and the resources and tools to effectively market and sell your home. With Napa Valley real estate, you want an experienced team at your side.
Timing is everything.
Comparative Market Analysis
Prepare your home for sale
Housekeeping is important.
Clean your windows.
Landscaping and curb appeal.
Showing your home?
When showing your home here are a few considerations that people do not always think of.
- Do not cook anything that has a powerful odor
- Do not use the shower immediately prior to a showing, it can leave a musty smell
- Put dishes away and leave sink cleared out
- Put the toilet seats down
- Empty garbage cans (or place in stored area)
- If you have pets, clean up any land mines in the yard and/or the kitty box
- If you do not want a door locked, leave the agents a clearly written note, taped to the door
- If you do not want pets in or out, leave the agents a note
- If you are leaving for the showing, turn on lights and open blinds, turn on music if you wish
- Put your valuables and prescription medications away
- Clear off photos and/or notes on your refrigerator
- Minimize personal photos throughout the home, you want the buyer to see your house and not be distracted by photographs
- If your landscaping is on an automatic timer, do not set it for a time when someone may be showing the house.
If you are considering selling Napa Valley real estate…
We would love to chat with you and demonstrate the unique differences in working with Connie and Jamie!
GET IN TOUCH