Connie & Jamie, a mother/daughter team of realtors in Napa, have announced simple tasks that homeowners can do to improve the value and curb appeal of their home this fall. Napa, CA – October, 2016 – Area natives and trusted Realtors in Napa, Connie & Jamie, have announced fall maintenance tasks that can improve a homes overall value and curb appeal. These tasks, which would benefit homeowners of all types, even those who have no immediate plans to sell, take little time and can make a big difference. From the roof to the irrigation and everything in between, maintaining a home is vital to curb appeal and value. When done in a timely manner, these tasks can take very little time or effort. Before winter sets in, homeowners are advised to do the following:
- Clear out and repair gutters and drainage lines.
- Inspect and replace/repair weather stripping on all doors and windows.
- Check the roof for damages and repair as needed.
- Clear outdoor water lines.
- Clean or replace air filters throughout the home.
- Check all heating systems to make sure they are clean and safe for use.
- Test emergency systems, such as smoke alarms, and CO detectors.